The CASE Association CASE Writing Certification Program, launched in 2017, is a two-stage certification for case writers, issued by the CASE Association, an institution founded in 1976 to support, sustain, and encourage case writing.
Level 1 – Case Writing Certification comprises a structured program of videos, user guides and exercises, individual mentoring by experienced CASE members, and a final evaluation. Writers progress at their own pace and can view the videos as often as they like. Cost of Level 1 Certification program: $295 for individuals or $240 per person for institutions purchasing 5+ certifications.* Writers have up to 3 years to complete the certification program. First year of CASE membership ($25) is included in the certification price. CASE Membership is required to maintain access to Certification program.
Level 2 – Certified Case Writing Professional, requires success in Level 1 plus evidence of publication of two cases in peer-reviewed journals. Cost of Level 2 Certification program: $129*.
* Certification programs come with 1 year of CASE Association membership.
How to Apply/Get more information
- Enroll in the desired program by purchasing the certification level (payment is required before you are provided access to materials and assigned a mentor)
- Let us know who you are and what your background is: Complete the appropriate certification application process Level 1 or Level 2.
- For more information about the program, please contact the Director of Certification at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Qualified CASE members interested in become a certification mentor can find the Certification Mentor Application here.
Access Certification Materials (must be an active CASE member that has purchased the Level 1 Certification program)