Why should YOU submit @ CASE – Deadline Tuesday, January 16th
1- We are a developmental organization – most every submission gets accepted – PERIOD! Almost:
- Cannot be fictitious but can be disguised
- Should not be an exercise (consider submitting to ELA)
- We run roundtables with colleagues discussing ways to IMPROVE your work for publications
- Plenty of networking/development opportunities
2- Regardless of your idea or case there is a place in our program for you and your co-authors
- Have an idea only? Submit an embryo (one embryo per attending author please)
- Have a case without Instructor Manual? Absolutely no problem!
- Have case with Instructor Manual? You could get nominated for an award
- Symposium idea? All ideas welcome (as long as they are focused on case method of course)
- Need to learn more about case writing – become a facilitator/discussant/Reviewer – just have to read and be ready to comment on 2 cases – EASY! (Guaranteed role especially if you need to justify to your institution – can issue you a letter today to secure funds)
- Click here to become a reviewer for conference submission – no experience needed!
- Send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you need a spot role on the program/letter
3- Professional development opportunity with a preconference program planned on Case Writing presented by Gina Vega (Wednesday afternoon/Friday Morning) – yes learn how to get better at case writing (economical way of matching professional development with scholastic activity – conference presentation)
4- Program focused on developing the case writer – YOU!
- Editors’ panel – they share experience (may be their secrets?)
- Networking event focused on meeting other authors – In Providence with a glass of beer or wine – Free? (Fun!)
- Learn more about our Case Writing Certification self-paced program (with assigned mentors – so you can get published)
DEADLINE – TUESDAY, JANUARY 16th
For more detail and Call for Cases (in partnership with EAM) go to http://www.eaom.org/cfp2018/
See you on Providence, RI
Program Schedule (May 2-5)
May 2: Wed PM/– Pre-conference
May 3: Thursday AM – Pre-conference
Thursday PM – CASE Conference stars
May 4: Friday – CASE conference/presentations/symposium
May 5: Saturday AM (EAM only conference – no CASE programming)
Please contact me if you have any questions.